In today’s episode, I discuss where I think the economy is going, what you can do to weather the storm, and recent moves I have made financially to put myself in the best position possible.
I’m a realist, and I like to make decisions on what I can see and prove. But today, we are being told the empty shelves, and skyrocketing consumer good prices are just transitory. Again, I only make decisions on what I can see and prove, which doesn’t pass the rational thinking and eyeball test. I know most of these upper-crust bureaucrats haven’t entered a grocery store or pumped their own gas in decades. So how would they even know that their fifty pints of boutique ice cream have gone up in price… simple answer, they don’t, and don’t care.
So what does the economy look like in the near future for us working class citizens who have to actually work and pay for things with our hard earned money?
* Is the economy doing as well as we are being told
* What is the real state of our economy
* The fact is we are definitely experiencing inflation and it is not going away anytime soon
* Why pumping money into the economy is not the answer and a disaster in the making
* Why you should not make any large purchases now or in the near future
* Why if you can you should sell all your high value items and sit tight
* Why being flexible and able to move on a dime is incredibly important
* Where you should be putting your money, or more importantly where you shouldn’t be
* The recent moves I have made in order to prepare myself for this financial storm
* Why voting with your feet is critical
* Why the Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life is so critical to your financial security
* The Simple Life Website: https://thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/