Get book #4 in The Simple Life series by Amazon Best Selling Author, and Life Simplification expert Gary Collins!
* This is the digital edition for download – Includes all versions Kindle, iBooks and PDF in zip file, so you will need to unzip file after downloading. In addition to the file links being sent to you via email, the link to download file is in your digital receipt immediately after purchase.
“If America is the richest nation in the world, why am I so broke?”
Every year, you’ve promised yourself…
“This is the year I’m going to get ahead.”
So, why are you still broke? We live in the wealthiest nation on the planet, yet 69% of us have less than $1,000.00 in savings. This puts most in the dire position of being just one paycheck from financial disaster and destruction.
If you sense a conspiracy at work, you’ll be shocked to realize how right you actually are.
Once you have the right information you will be able to break the chains. The tools, strategies, and tactics shared in this book don’t take a financial genius to use–anyone can do it!
Simply, we ALL have the potential to become secure and stress-free. We just don’t know it yet.
In this one-of-a-kind book, best selling author and simple living expert Gary Collins lays out page after page of easy to understand, honest, mind-blowing research. It reveals the eye-popping reasons most Americans will NEVER live to see financial independence in their lifetimes.
In The Simple Life Guide To Financial Freedom, you’ll discover:
- Why average Americans fall far short of their millionaire potential, and how you can avoid going down the same path
- Simple tactics to break free from the cycle of debt and make the most of your money
- Proven strategies to achieve the financial independence you need to follow your dreams
- Real-life success stories to guide you down the path to stress-free fiscal security
- Condensed and clear explanations of budgetary concepts, the perils of consumerism, and much, much more!
Read the first page of this book and see for yourself. By the time you’re done, you won’t be able to look at money, or your life, the same way again.