Get book #3 in The Simple Life series by Amazon Best Selling Author, Health & Wellness Expert, and Life Simplification Advocate Gary Collins
Updated and Revised 2nd Edition for 2021!
* This is the digital edition for download – Includes all versions Kindle, iBooks, and PDF in a zip file, so you will need to unzip the file after downloading. In addition to the file links being sent to you via email, the link to download the file is in your digital receipt immediately after purchase.
Overwhelmed with unnecessary stress and piles of useless stuff? Discover how to ditch society’s expectations and live by your own rules.
Exhausted from chasing ill-fitting definitions of success? Struggling to manage your daily to-dos while failing to make progress on what truly matters? Author and digital nomad Gary Collins has thrived since walking away from a stable, unfulfilling job to build a joyful, debt-free, and off-the-grid lifestyle. After teaching thousands of people to step off the burnout treadmill, he’s here to share the step-by-step process for living your dream.
The Simple Life Guide To Decluttering Your Life: The How-To Book of Doing More with Less and Focusing on the Things That Matter provides realistic solutions to guide you toward a genuinely happy life. With straightforward, no-nonsense advice, Collins demonstrates how to overcome crippling frustration to reorder your priorities. The book’s path to your new purpose will help you once and for all usher in a healthier, better way of living.
In The Simple Life Guide To Decluttering Your Life, you’ll discover:
- What freedom really looks like and how to harness it
- Inspiring models for uncovering your purpose and vision
- A healthy money mindset to make your assets work for you
- A fresh outlook on your physical and mental health to invigorate you for your new lifestyle
- How to tidy up your life inside and out with actionable solutions, and much, much more!
The Simple Life Guide To Decluttering Your Life is the third book in an eye-opening series that provides time-tested steps to create your new definition of success. If you want to break free, be true to yourself, and live your best life, then you’ll love Gary Collins’ transformative advice.