Living Off The Grid, the follow up to Going Off The Grid is written by best selling author, primal expert, and simple living advocate Gary Collins. Not only does he promote the off the grid lifestyle, but actually lives it!
* This is the digital edition for download – Includes all versions Kindle, iBooks, and PDF in a zip file, so you will need to unzip the file after downloading. In addition to the file links being sent to you via email, the link to download the file is in your digital receipt immediately after purchase.
Worried that living off the grid means a life without comfort and convenience? Discover how to unplug without sacrificing the joys of the modern world.
Wondering if an off the grid lifestyle is right for you? Scared that it’ll be too challenging for you and your family to handle? Author and speaker Gary Collins literally wrote the book on how to transition to a life off the grid. After almost a decade of walking the walk, he’s sharing his successes and failures alike so you can live the simple life without missing out on creature comforts.
Living Off The Grid: What to Expect While Living the Life of Ultimate Freedom and Tranquility is a comprehensive shake-down of what this unique lifestyle looks like in practice. Told through Collins’ much-loved conversational tone, you’ll see complex subjects distilled into easy-to-apply lessons. Let the book calm your anxiety about taking this next step and find out how easy it can be to live a life of freedom.
In Living Off The Grid, you’ll discover:
- Practical day-to-day tips to make off-grid living simple
- Strategies for running a business or telecommuting while remaining mostly unplugged
- Ways to remain socially and professionally connected in your new lifestyle
- How to make the most of your newfound freedom and decreased cost of living
- Mistakes, expensive errors, and bonehead blunders Collins made so you don’t have to… and much, much more!
Living Off The Grid: What to Expect While Living the Life of Ultimate Freedom and Tranquility is a detailed account of the ins-and-outs of a simplified off-grid existence. If you like practical instruction, time-saving tips, and hard-earned wisdom from a man who’s “been there, done that,” then you’ll love Gary Collins’ invaluable guide.