Well, if there has been one main thing burning my ass over the last decade, it would be how many people today think they are entitled to a life of joy, happiness, and abundance. Yes, you have access to these as a free person in this country, but it is not a right. It is a privilege, and you need to earn it. A life of freedom is not free! Thinking you can sit on your ass and just get free shit is not only a bad idea, I think it shows the lack of a moral compass.
In the end, where do people think all the free goodies come from? The free shit fairy?
In this episode, I will use this crazy thing again… basic math to prove my points. Yep, this may be a bit of a “Gary Rant” but it must be done, or I may have to go running in the woods naked screaming like a banshee! Ok, I may do that from time to time for fun, but not because my head is about to explode, due to drowning in a world of stupidity!
* How if you are making minimum wage you are rich and a family can make six figures a year
* A story of how prolonged unemployment makes you lazy
* Why you are not entitled to anything so stop acting like you are
* Why free shit is not free
* A college story of not being poor and being on food stamps
* Why using unemployment benefits as a way to make more money and not work is not a good idea
* Why working hard and doing the right thing is a better way to live your life
* How you are paying for all that stuff you think is free
* Why that thing called critical thinking will make you realize life is about goals and working towards those goals instead of taking the easy road
* How and why inflation is going to be passed on to the consumer
* The Simple Life Website: https://thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/