Most people today relate weight lifting with body building and looking like the Hulk. Nothing could be further from the truth! What if I was to tell you every able-bodied human should be lifting weights on a regular basis. That is right, you need to be lifting, no matter your sex or age… period. Today, Matt Reynolds of Barbell Logic and I dig into the reasons if you are not incorporating lifting weights/strength training for optimal health, you are doing it wrong.
Matt Reynolds is the founder & CEO of Barbell Logic Online Coaching https://barbell-logic.com/ & host of the Barbell Logic podcast. At Barbell Logic our primary focus is on simple, hard, effective strength training to improve quality-of-life. We’re not your typical fitness influencer focused on taking pics of ourselves and posting them on IG.
Rather, we’ve forged a culture of “voluntary hardship” among our clients, and we believe this culture has a tremendous refining impact on their lives. Certainly strength training isn’t the only way to refine oneself through voluntary hardship, but we do believe it’s one of the most general, most efficient, and works well for nearly everyone.
- Get 10% off and free shipping off your entire order at www.thesimplelifenow.com with coupon code: podcast10
- Support The Simple Life Podcast and enjoy it ad free by being a member and subscriber at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/register/the-simple-life-membership/
Show Sponsors which helps keep this show free!
*Use special promo code WATPVT15 with link below for We The People Holsters and get 15% off your order!
* Use special promo code AFFILTRX15 with the link below for TRX Training Systems and get 15% off your order!
* Or you can see all the show sponsors in one convenient place here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/sponsors
* See what Gary is reading and his recommended reading list here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/reading/
* Donate to The Simple Life cause: https://thesimplelifenow.com/product-category/consulting/#donate
* Where to send your questions: [email protected]
* The Simple Life Rumble page: https://rumble.com/thesimplelifenow
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
* Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/