Do you feel like you are in a financial whirlwind? Nothing seems to make sense, as your hard earned money is getting eaten away by inflation that you didn’t cause. So what do you do? The stock market is acting as irrational as our politicians. Today, I bring back on a true financial and economic whiz, Carol Roth. We discuss the craziness of the economic markets and not only what you can do to survive the madness, but come out ahead!
About Carol Roth:
Carol Roth is a content creator, “recovering” investment banker, author of The War on Small Business, entrepreneur, TV pundit and host, and New York Times bestselling author of The Entrepreneur Equation.
She has worked in a variety of capacities across industries, including currently as an outsourced CCO, as a director on public and private company boards and as a strategic advisor. She advocates for small business, small government and big hair.
Carol Roth’s experience overlaps content creation, on-camera and in-person hosting, finance, business, economics, pop culture and even comedy.
On the content side, Carol is a national media personality, with more than a dozen years of on-camera expertise. Formerly, she has been a judge on the Mark Burnett-produced technology competition series, America’s Greatest Makers, on TBS and the Host of Microsoft’s Office Small Business Academy show, as well as a panelist on Fox Business’s Bulls & Bears and CNBC’s Closing Bell.
- Get 10% off and free shipping off your entire order at www.thesimplelifenow.com with coupon code: podcast10
- Support The Simple Life Podcast and enjoy it ad free by being a member and subscriber at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/register/the-simple-life-membership/
Show Sponsors which helps keep this show free!
*Use special promo code WATPVT15 with link below for We The People Holsters and get 15% off your order!
* Use special promo code AFFILTRX15 with the link below for TRX Training Systems and get 15% off your order!
* Or you can see all the show sponsors in one convenient place here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/sponsors
* See what Gary is reading and his recommended reading list here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/reading/
* Donate to The Simple Life cause: https://thesimplelifenow.com/product-category/consulting/#donate
* Where to send your questions: [email protected]
* The Simple Life Rumble page: https://rumble.com/thesimplelifenow
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
* Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/