Welcome to another episode of “Ask Gary Anything.” This is where you, the audience, get to send in your questions about anything, and I will answer them. That is right, you heard it… anything, because that is how I roll! On a fairly regular basis I pick questions sent to me from my ever growing list, and answer them on this podcast.
Want LIVE videos, early access to my podcasts and 100% ad free recordings? Only $4.99/mo!
Become A Member
If you want to have your question(s) considered, simply fill out the contact form on my website www.thesimplelifenow.com, or better yet become a member of “The Simple Life Insider’s Circle” link is at the bottom of the show notes. Today, we have some great questions:
1. (Geoff S) Do you have a bug out plan, and if so what do you think are the essential considerations /components? If not, why not?
2. (Kristy P) Do you or any of your friends suffer from tinnitus? If so, how do you cope? (I know this is a common ailment for veterans. Other than white noise, which isn’t always feasible, none of the DIY solutions seem to work. I have tried limiting salt/caffeine, supplements, acupuncture, and a hearing aid (for a trial period of 3 months). Therapy is expensive and not covered by insurance.)
3. (Ben L) What are your thoughts on liability waivers for events on private property?
Often in the permaculture movement, land owners host workshops that invite people they don’t personally know and require visitors to sign waivers.
Do you recommend any templates or key points to include in drafting such a document, assuming you’d want a final review/edit by a legal professional?
* Support The Simple Life Podcast and enjoy it ad free by being a member and subscriber at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/register/the-simple-life-membership/
Show Sponsors which helps keep this show free!
*Use special promo code WATPVT15 with link below for We The People Holsters and get 15% off your order!
* Use special promo code AFFILTRX15 with the link below for TRX Training Systems and get 15% off your order!
* Or you can see all the show sponsors in one convenient place here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/sponsors/
* See what Gary is reading and his recommended reading list here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/reading/
- Donate to The Simple Life cause: https://thesimplelifenow.com/product-category/consulting/#donate
- Where to send your questions: [email protected]
- The Simple Life Rumble page: https://rumble.com/user/TheSimpleLife
- The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
- Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/