I have said on many occasions that no matter what the real estate and financial talking heads are saying, there is a housing market bubble, and it will be the worst we have ever seen. Another transfer of wealth from hardworking Americans to the morally corrupt political and financial institutions is imminent.
So what can we do about it? I have lived through three boom/bust housing markets, and the best way to avoid getting caught in the crash is to recognize the signs. Blindly following what the real estate and financial institutions are telling is a sure way to lose a lot of money in a hot market. I have learned never to chase a hot market, and sell when it is hot, not when it is not.
I have heard the same thing in all three hot markets I have lived through… “this one is different.” No, they are not, now, some of the circumstances causing the hot market and subsequent bust may be different, but the cycle is always the same… there are a whole bunch of losers and a very small amount of winners.
So how do you avoid this housing bubble trap? Well, Rob Kendall and I dig into the facts and let you know what your moves should be, and what to expect in the near future.
For those who don’t know, I have been in real estate for 25 years, so I just don’t spout about this as some controversial subject. I have been there; I have lost some, but won much more than the average Joe. I hope this educates people so they can avoid being fleeced by the corrupt financial institutions and housing market in general.
The second leg in The Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life is Financial Freedom. The key to Financial Freedom is not following the herd to indentured servitude of lifelong debt. Today Rob Kendall and I discuss, the storm that is coming in the housing market and a future recession. We both firmly believe they are unavoidable, the debt is due and someone is going to have to pay for it!
The key is to make the right financial moves, and ignore most of the advice the financial institutions and federal government are telling us, as they do not have your best interests at heart.
Rob Kendall is the co-host of the Kendall and Casey Show heard 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST on 93.1 WIBC Radio, Indianapolis. Prior to joining WIBC, Rob served as an elected official for the Town of Brownsburg, where he proudly claims massive tax cuts and government reform as his greatest accomplishments.
* Why, when the financial and real estate institutions tell you “this one is different” get ready to hold on to your wallet!
* How this “housing bubble” has been forming even prior to Covid.
* Why we are in a bubble that has far worse factors involved than the housing bubble of 2008/2009.
* Why you should never buy anything on credit based upon the monthly payment.
* Why the rental market is going to explode in the near future.
* Why and how Rob bought a home now in an overly inflated housing market.
* Why most Americans lose, and lose big in the housing market.
* How this shortage of supply in the housing market was artificially created.
* How property taxes really work, and trust me it is not in your favor.
* Why you should not even be thinking about buying into this current housing market at this time.
* How to buy a house right, and actually make money.
The Kendall and Casey Show: https://www.wibc.com/show/kendall-and-casey/
* Support The Simple Life Podcast and enjoy it ad free by being a member and subscriber at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/register/the-simple-life-membership/
Show Sponsors which helps keep this show free!
*Use special promo code WATPVT15 with link below for We The People Holsters and get 15% off your order!
* Use special promo code AFFILTRX15 with the link below for TRX Training Systems and get 15% off your order!
* Or you can see all the show sponsors in one convenient place here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/sponsors/
* See what Gary is reading and his recommended reading list here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/reading/
- Donate to The Simple Life cause: https://thesimplelifenow.com/product-category/consulting/#donate
- Where to send your questions: [email protected]
- The Simple Life Rumble page: https://rumble.com/user/TheSimpleLife
- The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
- Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/