Welcome to another episode of “Ask Gary Anything.” This is where you, the audience, get to send in your questions about anything, and I will answer them. That is right, you heard it… anything, because that is how I roll! On a fairly regular basis I pick questions sent to me from my ever growing list, and answer them on this podcast.
Want LIVE videos, early access to my podcasts and 100% ad free recordings? Only $4.99/mo!
Become A Member
If you want to have your question (s) considered, simply fill out the contact form on my website www.thesimplelifenow.com, or better yet become a member of “The Simple Life Insider’s Circle” link is at the bottom of the show notes. Today, we have some great questions:
1. (Matt K) I am a firefighter/paramedic with fifteen years experience in the field and I am seriously considering a career change. Due to work related health concerns like PTSD, anxiety, depression and insomnia, I no longer feel like my career is a healthy fit for me and my family. I still love my job, but I just don’t think I can do it anymore. The idea of changing careers really intimidates me. All my formal education and work experience is in emergency services. I like the idea of owning my own business and having some flexibility and control to make a living on my own terms. That being said,I don’t know where to go or what my first steps should be. For context, I am thirty seven years old, healthy, debt free, married and I have a child. My interests include writing, yoga, meditation, fitness, hiking, rock climbing, gardening and studying history. Any thoughts on my situation? Should I suck it up and stick with the safe option, or branch out and try something new?
2. (Kristy P) Where in the US would you suggest someone who lives on the east coast and has never been west of the Mississippi go for a vacation?
3. (Susie B) Do you ever go to a doctor for checkup’s? If not, why? And lastly, any advice on how to undo the brainwashing of the people who truly can’t see what is going on or the health issues they’re experiencing are from the jabbadabado? Is there hope?
* Support The Simple Life Podcast and enjoy it ad free by being a member and subscriber at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/register/the-simple-life-membership/
Show Sponsors which helps keep this show free!
*Use special promo code WATPVT15 with link below for We The People Holsters and get 15% off your order!
* Use special promo code AFFILTRX15 with the link below for TRX Training Systems and get 15% off your order!
* Or you can see all the show sponsors in one convenient place here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/sponsors/
* See what Gary is reading and his recommended reading list here: https://thesimplelifenow.com/reading/
- Donate to The Simple Life cause: https://thesimplelifenow.com/product-category/consulting/#donate
- Where to send your questions: [email protected]
- The Simple Life Rumble page: https://rumble.com/user/TheSimpleLife
- The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
- Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/