It is hard to believe that I came up with the 5 Principles to Living The Simple Life about a decade ago. I have been teaching them for a very long time now, and I like to review them from time to time. Just like you, even though I created them, I can get off the train of The Simple Life from time to time. A great way to make sure you don’t get too far off track is to review the things that have worked and will continue to work as long as you consistently follow them.
Want LIVE videos, early access to my podcasts and 100% ad free recordings? Only $4.99/mo!
Become A Member
- What are the 5 Principles to The Simple Life and How did I come up with them
- Principle 1: Knowledge is Power
- Principle 2: Avoid Extremes
- Principle 3: Keep it Simple
- Principle 4: Something is Better Than Nothing
- Principle 5: Take Action Today and Every Day