How do you avoid cluttering your life with useless items during the primetime of the American consumerism bonanza we call–The Christmas Holidays?
As some of you know, I recently rebooted my life by selling most of my belonging and moving to another state. Even though I wrote a book about decluttering that doesn’t mean I’m exempt from the “too much stuff” bug biting me. I’m going through a pretty extensive decluttering process at the moment, and I thought there is no better time than the Christmas Holidays to tackle this subject.
We know that our culture is dominated by “consumerism,” but that doesn’t mean you have to be a gold star member of the “cult of clutter.”
In this episode, I discuss my current experience with downsizing and decluttering my lifestyle. I go over valuable tips and tricks to stop the clutter madness even during the holiday season.
* What does decluttering your life really mean
* How I found, I had acquired too many things and needed another round of major decluttering
* How to figure out what items are important, and what items need to go
* Why life is about relationships and memories not things
* How to deal with the emotional attachments you have with your stuff
* A step-by-step process of decluttering and how to avoid buying useless stuff
* How to live the life you want free from clutter
* The difference between things you need and things you want
* Special Coupon for Purchasing The Simple Life Journal Products: tsljournal10
* The Simple Life Website: https://thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/