The Five Principles of The Simple Life started about a decade ago when I started my health company Primal Power Method. Little did I know, at the time, these Five Principles would not only be the guide for my health company, but also my life from that point forward.
The Five Principles of The Simple Life go hand-in-hand with The Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life. I consider these both to be the foundation of what I teach. Today, I discuss what they are, and what they mean for moving forward in The Simple Life, so I hope you enjoy!
- A brief history of where the Five Principles of The Simple Life came from
- Why we must fix ourselves first
- Why the “Victimhood” concept has no place in The Simple Life
- Each of the five principles shared and explained
- The importance of supporting each other