Do you feel stuck in life, and not sure what to do in this current atmosphere of lockdowns, and what appears to be a hijacking of your personal freedoms?
Today The Lions of Liberty Podcast host Marc Clair drops by. But this isn’t a political episode, this is about taking advantage of your newfound free time. Yes, it may be involuntary free time, but that doesn’t mean you just sit around and do nothing. Marc shares the beginning steps of his journey to living The Simple Life, and using his newfound free time to chase his dreams that he had previously put on hold.
After being inspired by the 2008 Presidential campaign of Ron Paul, Marc co-founded the Lions of Liberty brand and website with three of his fellow Penn State alumni. That website soon evolved from opinion pieces and daily news articles into the Lions of Liberty podcast, which Marc founded in 2013. Over the last six years, Lions of Liberty has become a leading platform for libertarian voices in the alternative media.
Join The Lions of Liberty Podcast with three unique shows every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Marc Clair hosts interviews with leading libertarian minds on Monday’s flagship program. Brian McWilliams provides a shot of culture, comedy and liberty every Wednesday with Electric Liberty Land. On Friday John Odermatt exposes injustice in the broken criminal justice system with Felony Friday. THREE unique shows. ONE podcast feed.
Finding Liberty and Freedom Topics Discussed:
- A bit about Marc
- How he became interested in living a more Libertarian lifestyle and that evolved into him starting The Lions of Liberty Podcast
- How recent life events and the current Covid craziness have made Marc realize it is time for a life change
- Why living in a big city just isn’t for Marc anymore
- How Marc is taking the current situation in our country to focus on his health
- How your health can make you more productive and actually have more free time
- How Marc accidentally became a Vegetarian
- How Marc has realized he just has way too much useless stuff and it is weighing him down
- How Marc has re-found the passion for things he once did and wanted to accomplish, just could never find the time
- Marc’s future projects and the next steps in his life simplification journey