Yes, we are in a crazy world, but those who adapt survive!
Are you thinking about changing your health, starting a business, just trying to figure out your place in today’s quickly changing world? Do you feel you are alone thinking people have lost their mind?
You are not alone and Keith goes deep into numerous topics that I guarantee will help you better understand you are not alone in your thoughts or beliefs.
Keith is one of those few lucky souls who has been able to completely transition out of corporate America and dive headlong into his passion for bettering lives by teaching the art and science of physical culture. He not only “walks the walk” on a day-to-day basis, but his economic well-being hinges on his precepts of “proper exercise, stellar diet and lifestyle, and intelligent “hacks” and supplementation” forming the bedrock foundation for a long, healthy and prosperous life.
Keith, together with partner Mark Alexander, have molded Austin-based Efficient Exercise into one of the most highly regarded fitness venues in the nation. Keith’s mix of intelligent and highly effective exercise programming, coupled with Mark’s business savvy and proprietary equipment genius have made Efficient Exercise the preeminent wellness authority.
The very essence of Paleo f(x)™ is rooted in the idea of putting theory to practice; an idea that Keith is heavily invested in, having been blogging about these issues since early 2007. And his “30-thousand-foot view” for the Paleo f(x)™ enterprise serves as the movement’s guiding, north star.
And with a belief that intelligent “hacks” can help bridge the gap between our elegant evolutionary programming and sub-par environmental surroundings, Keith is continually ferreting out and backing the most promising of technological enhancements. As a founding partner of ID Life, Keith is helping to usher-in 21st century, optimal supplement dosing.
It might be said that Keith lives by the credo written by the Greek poet and soldier, Archilochus, over 2,600 years ago – “We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training”. And his vision for Paleo f(x)™ is that of a battle-tested warrior, preserving the right of everyone to fully, actively and enthusiastically engage in the human experience.
- How Keith and his wife created Paleofx to help people and what it is all about
- The destructive power of “group think in a vacuum” and how he and Gary have eliminated it from their life and businesses
- Some of the most powerful lessons we have learned in life that made us who we are today
- The crazy world we live in today, how everything can change on a dime
- Why you must fix yourself before you start complaining about or helping others
- How the “False Prophets” are destroying this country
- Getting bad advice from bad people is never a good idea
- Learning and curiosity are the key to living a life of fulfillment
- Why your health is the key to everything in life
- Why it is not about racism, but a battle between the ultra-rich, politicians and us
- Why picking sides in the area of politics is dangerous and a waste of time
- What you can do to prepare yourself for the future and be successful in the new normal
- Life is about freedom, and why we are willingly giving it away and how to take it back
- Why whining and complaining never accomplishes anything
- What is the future for live events and we and others are adapting