Time is one of the most important things in your life, as we haven’t figured out how to make it and probably never will. So why are you wasting your valuable time, and in a lot of cases other peoples as well? Time is money… time is life! You need to think of it as a valuable resource and treat it as such.
In this episode, I talk about the importance of time and how to use it wisely.
- Gary goes on a bit of a rant
- Just because they are your friends or beloved business partners they still shouldn’t be wasting your time
- Why most people don’t understand the main concept of wasting someone’s time… it is flat out the theft of life
- Why and how people, loved ones, business partners, and customers will waste your time
- Why if you are not treating time as an asset, you are living a life of waste
- Why you need to fire bad customers (they are time robbers)
- Why giving things away free as the backbone of a business model is a waste of time and attracts the wrong type of customers
Resources and links:
- OpenPrints website: http://www.openprints.com
- Belong to The Simple Life Insider’s Circle: https://thesimplelifenow.com/betterlife
The Simple Life website: https://thesimplelifenow.com