In this episode, Justin Carroll drops back in. Justin is a former Marine, plank-owner in the elite Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC), and has worked on a contractual basis with another government agency.
After completing his last overseas deployment, Justin spent five years teaching digital security and identity management to hundreds of soldiers, sailors, and Marines of the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). He was instrumental in the development of a highly technical surveillance program currently in use abroad by US Special Operations Forces.
Justin resides in Nashville, TN, and is the author of Your Ultimate Security Guide: Windows 7, and Your Ultimate Security Guide: iOS. He co-authored The Complete Privacy & Security Desk Reference and was the co-host of The Complete Privacy & Security Podcast.
Identity and Other Topics Discussed:
- A little about Justin
- What is informational security and how it applies to the average American
- Understanding your data is being mined 24/7
- The Coronavirus and the economy
- Why being more self-reliant is more important than ever
- Why BIG gov and BIG business doesn’t care about you
- Things you can do to minimize your personal information being exposed on the internet
- The sad state of healthcare in the United States
- Why you need to take advantage of this down-time to improve yourself and lot in life
- Why this buy, buy, buy economy spells doom for the average American
- Why people can run their life like a drunken sailor and expect everyone else to pay for it
- Why your health should be your priority and is your responsibility